Human Resources Review
Your most valuable asset and the key to your success is your employees. Learn how to identify and prioritize the tasks to take care of people and either do it all in house or outsource (contract) with a professional HR person or firm.
Taking the best care of your employees to ensure they are happy and productive is or should be your priority one. When private agencies first start out, they typically can’t afford to hire a full-time HR employee, so the key is to identify the priority tasks to take care of people and either do it all in house or outsource (contract) with a professional HR person or firm. This is exactly what Gina and Tim Murray did over the course of running their agency culminating with a full-time hire of an HR professional.
The HR service can include the following:
- Developing and branding your company culture
- Review of your end-to-end caregiver and employee recruiting process. Develop screening questions, hiring questions, profile of the ideal caregiver
- Developing a 90-day employee care and retention program
- A review of staff and caregiver employee compensation
- Recommending brokers to manage employee benefit offerings
- HR audit to ensure compliance with federal and state governments
- Performance improvement templates
- Creation and implementation of the SMART goal system
- Creation of an employee handbook
- Guidance, tools, and assistance in resolving employee problems and complaints.