Gary Roscoe, President and founder of Acclaim HR Consulting, has over 35 years. Human Resources experience. Since 2009, he has operated his own business, dedicated to the HR needs of small and mid-sized companies in such varied sectors as manufacturing, distribution, contractors, non-profits and the Department of Defense.
AHR’s constant goals are
- to eliminate the unwanted, unbudgeted people-related problems that can negatively impact a company’s bottom line, and
- to promote effective management practices, communication programs and training aimed at stopping future problems before they start.
AHR offers a wide range of HR services, including:
- HR outsourcing;
- Friendly auditing to ensure compliance with state and federal labor laws;
- Writing your responses to EEOC or other avenues of employee complaint;
- Legally compliant Employee Handbooks, documents and forms;
- Legal & tactical techniques for interviewing, hiring, discipline and termination;
- Setting strategic organizational and individual goals and objectives;
- Designing compensation & performance measures that directly tie to company goals;
- A wide array of supervisory training programs;
- Developing open and effective management communications;
- Implementing effective problem-solving skills;
- Counseling, disciplining and terminating employees legally and effectively.
AHR’s current client list includes businesses in NC, SC, VA, GA and FL.
Recently, he has been the featured speaker for the following:
- North Carolina Association of Electrical Contractors Annual Convention
- Affiliated Distributors Convention in Dallas, TX
- Carolinas Electrical Contractors Association Convention in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Renaissance Executive Forum in Richmond, VA
- Greensboro Contractors Association in Greensboro, NC
He has authored numerous articles that have appeared in a variety of trade and business publications.